01 May, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Eddie!


My gorgeous little man turned 1 last week. Hard to believe it's been a whole year. He has completed our family and brought us so much joy. 

I decided on a theme of The Very Hungry Caterpillar for his birthday. It's one of my favorite children's books and both my boys have loved reading it over and over.
Eddie looked so cute in his special birthday shirt with the help of the very talented Ms Curly Pops




The cake was a success despite my usual tantrums of 'I'm never making the cake again'
I think the true test was that all the kids ate their cupcake




Especially the Birthday Boy!


 I feel very happy to have survived the first year but also a little sad as my youngest is growing up so quickly. I am looking forward to what the next year of his young life will bring. Love you more than the whole world Edward xx

5 comments:

Tania said...

That is one fabulous party theme! (while getting some healthy food into 'em all). Happy birthday everybody...

m.e (Cathie) said...

happy birthday little guy! you look mighty cute in your little hungry caterpillar outfit.
well done Lauren, you deserve a cupcake yourself ♥

CurlyPops said...

Awwww he's such a little heartbreaker!
I love how you kept the theme going through the food too - how cool. I'd quite like a Very hungry Caterpillar party myself next year.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Just adorable! Such a cute birthday party theme and a super cute guest of honour!

Lauren said...

Thank you so much everyone xx