23 December, 2010

Merry Christmas one and all


Christmas is almost upon us. This year it has been very exciting in our house as Jack is of an age where he now understands about and believes in Santa Claus. I think I'm almost as excited as him. I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning. It's also a special one as it's Eddies first Christmas. I'm sure he will appreciate all the discarded wrapping paper :)

It's been a rewarding yet difficult year. Edwards arrival although joyous was very traumatic. My physical recovery was much longer than we anticipated. Thankfully I'm feeling more like my old self everyday. It's been a great learning curve having 2 kids to wrangle. Some days I wonder what I have done but the bond my two boys have is a blessing in itself.

I hope to be crafting a lot more in 2011. No grand plans. Just be nice to get back some 'mummy' time and see where that takes me.

Merry Christmas my lovely bloggers. Wishing you all a safe and prosperous 2011!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Awwww what a sweet santa photo! I'm sure the boys will have a fabulous time christmas morning.

Frankie and Ray said...

A merry Christmas to you and your family Lauren! Looking forward to seeing you again in 2011! Jo x

Margaret @ Konstant Kaos said...

And despite what some of the newspapers say, I don't think that it is a bad thing for Jack to believe. Their minds are so active at the moment anyway, Tori is of course excited at the prospect of Santa coming as well! Have a great day, hope to catch up soon in the New Year!