19 September, 2010

show and tell


I'm a bit late but I wanted to show off my loot from the MMM last weekend. I have been admiring Jo's (from Frankie and Ray) scarfs for AGES so we did a little crafty swap. I love it so much and have been wishing for the cooler weather to last just a bit longer so I can keep wearing it.

I also bought a new nappy bag as the old one didn't hook onto my pram so well (that's what I told my hubby anyway!!) Fiona from Spare Room is a regular at the MMM and she just happened to be having a moving sale. I really love the measuring tape detail.

The last MMM for the year is on the 20th of November - just in time for Christmas. I'll be having a stall there too!

1 comment:

frankie and ray said...

Lovely to see you again today! And thanks for showing off your scarf - it always makes me very happy to hear that people love their things from me! See you again soon. Jo