04 August, 2009

post market wrap


The sisters market was great...not fantastic but pretty great. I heard from a lot of other stall holders that it was a quiet day compared to previous months. I was happy enough. The feed back I received was excellent and that's all you can hope for. Guess what the best seller was and the fabric which generated the most comments? the new tape measures...I knew I was onto a winner when I saw that fabric :-)

One of the highlights of my day was all the lovely visitors I had. Two of my gorgeous pregnant friends stopped by so I could have a break and check out the other stalls. I met Margaret from a little bit of kaos, Liesl and Bargy stopped past, Suse from Pea Soup was wearing one of my necklaces, Melanie from sugarlemon said hello with her gorgeous new boy and last but definitely not least was Cam from Curlypops and Cathy from TinnieGirl.

Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi. Lovely to see some of you again and to put some faces to names :-)

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It was so lovely to see all of your gorgeous wares on display. Your stall looked fabulous.

Tania said...

Nup. Can't go wrong with that fabric even if it does also work for softie chicken legs!

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

It was very nice to meet you! As Curlypops said, your stall looked wonderful!

Suse said...

It was great to see all your things in person - sooo much nicer than online! I think I might have to indulge in one of the deeper red necklaces now. Oh, and maybe a blue one if you have any. They are totally irresistable!

I just updated my blog too, to add a link to you.

Margaret @ Konstant Kaos said...

Hey, all the chicks at work are asking me where I got my lovely necklace from! I might have to get some cards from you ...