27 August, 2009

hello again

oh hello there...remember me? What an unexpected bloggy break. Before I even realised the time had flown. I wish I could say I've been doing and making wonderful exciting things but I haven't. I have no idea what I've been doing really. Just life.

One very lovely thing that happened was this special parcel I received. My lovely friend Kris (who won second prize in my giveaway and shares my love of Japanese fabric) sent it to me as a thank you for her necklace. It absolutely made my day!

Unfortunately Jack and I have been struck down with an awful lurgy so I had to cancel my stall at the MMM. At least I won't have to make much stock for the Sisters Market in October.

3 comments:

billy boy & mia said...

what a lovely treat to receive!!

Ah, I popped to MMM to take a look, it was really miserable, not that many stall holders outside and all covered in plastic. I'm glad I wasn't there all day.

Hope you and your little one are feeling better! xx

Nikki Cardigan said...

Yahoo for the gorgeous, thoughtful gift.

Boo hoo for the awful lurgy.

Hope you are both feeling better soon.

m.e (Cathie) said...

hope you are feeling better soon. Just happened to pop by & just wanted to say that i LOVE your pics!!! gorgeous.