22 July, 2009

tape measures

As you will have noticed I rarely sway from Japanese fabrics but when I stumbled upon this one I didn't even think twice. I haven't made any necklaces yet but I think they will look pretty special.

My poor blog is being some what negletcted at the moment. I have been struck down with an awful lurgy and (unfortunately) for me Jack is in perfect health and is still expecting me to keep up with him. How much TV does one have to watch before your eyes really turn square??

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh no! I hope you get better really really soon - lots of chicken soup for you.

Lauren said...

Thank you Cam :-)

Jane said...

ooh where did you find it? i've been looking for some of this for ages...

janelockrey(at)gmail(dot)com

Margaret @ Konstant Kaos said...

Hey, looking forward to finally meeting at Sisters next weekend. Hope you are feeling better ...