29 July, 2009

i still love you...

Dear Jack,

I still love you even though you try to pick my nose
I still love you even though you steal my buttons and hide them under your doona
I still love you even when you tell me your dinner is 'yucky'
I still love you even though you won't let me wash your hair but will put your whole face in the dogs water bowl
I still love you even though you pretend to be the cookie monster but instead of cookies you eat dirt
I still love you when you wake me up at 5.30am and stand at your bedroom door
shouting 'get out mummy, get out'

Love Mummy xxoo

4 comments:

Keryn said...

Very sweet Lauren, I can relate!!

kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki Cardigan said...

Dear Jack's Mummy,

Well done for sitting down calmly and writing about things that - potentially - could make you cry with frustration. Hopefully when you now read over these, they will make you laugh.

From Anohter Mummy

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Very sweet!