17 June, 2009

200 posts

200! I know...can you believe it? I've been blogging for just over a year now. Without sounding too much like a cliche the time has flown by. In that time Jack has turned into this gorgeous, so grown up, little boy. We're toilet training and he's loving his big bed. We have full conversations - mostly about the park, zoo and the wiggles. He's has such a curious nature and is so confident...I thought the newborn stage was challenging but toddlerhood has knocked me for six.

Most days I adore being a SAHM. I am very appreciative that I can spend these few years with Jack before he goes to school and forges his own way in the world
. In saying that I am also grateful I can do something for myself along the way too. Thank heavens for CRAFT and blogging. Along with my 'mum' friends it has kept me sane. So I say a big huge thanks for reading along and all the lovely comments!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations on 200! I so love reading your Jack updates and eyeing off all your great ideas. Looking forward to many more.

Tania said...

Here! Here! on all of the above - and looking forward to the NEXT 200! (need a lie down yet?)

Lauren said...

Thank You!