20 March, 2009

my creative space...

I'm joining in with kootoyoo's meme..my creative space. This is kinda perfect for me as I don't really have a room or desk. I mostly use the coffee table when the little monster/child is sleeping (which incidentally is becoming less and less these days)
I've started knitting again..this winter I have vowed to knit something other than just scarfs. I think I may try a beanie for Jack...now I've said it it seems much scarier

I picked up these buttons at Spotlight...It seems I'm not the only one who has discovered them as last time I went the tubes were full and today I had to scrounge thru the last 3 to get the best ones. I'm in love with the little lady's face. Click over here for more creative spaces

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It must be nearly time for me to get out the knitting again as well. Love that chunky yarn that you're using.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Loooove those buttons!

Kirsty said...

I'm glad it's getting to be "warm craft" time too.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

I love that yarn that you've chosen. Look forward to seeing the finished beanie!

Leahdis said...

I brought the same buttons in black and red! couldnt resist those beautiful faces, Still have no idea what im doing with them.

septembre said...

lovely buttons i did a pair of earrings with the butterfly ones....