22 January, 2009

nice surprise from gryb

I ordered some beautiful fabric scraps from this Etsy shop the other day. They are the perfect size for my buttons. When I opened the package I got such a lovely surprise...Keryn had kindly added a whole bundle of extra fabric for me. She had read my blog and saw that I made jewellery using the fabrics. Thanks Keryn! Your generosity is greatly appreciated :-)
Keryn has a blog which you can read here. She makes gorgeous cards using Japanese fabrics. Check out her website.

2 comments:

Keryn said...

Hey Lauren, You are welcome! Looks like you have been busy ironing!! The fabric looks beautiful and I'm happy you'll enjoy it.

CurlyPops said...

That's amazing. It's also wonderful that you can use pieces that may be considered scraps...waste not want not!