24 October, 2008

whingy and whiney

So I haven't posted all week.....Jack is getting his 2 year old molars (insert screaming, biting, whinging toddler) I'm starting to wonder if Iwill ever get a full nights sleep again. He's been refusing his day sleep (insert screaming, biting, whinging mum) Doesn't my boy understand that I need to craft ?? I thought I'd amuse you all with some of his antics this week....(yes I have photographed them so I can use it against him later in life..hehehe!)


1. Helping himself to some dog and cat food...in the clean washing basket 2. Sooking because his biscuit fell on the floor 3. Smothering our dog with a pillow 4. Newest trick - Standing in the highchair

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

At least the evidence photos are funny!

cindy said...

I would like to say that my shild does nothing of the sort and I have no idea what you are talking about, but it would be a big fat lie. Poppy has been slow getting her teetha and we have 7 coming thru at the moment. It is like there is a whole new person in there.

Georgie Love said...

Oh, I love the pics, they made me laugh.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Documentary evidence is always a good idea! Hope you get some more sleep really soon. Teething is the pits!