21 September, 2008

This Is....what I wanted to be when I grew up


An air hostess..when I was 10 years old it seemed very glamorous. I thought I would travel to exotic places, wear red lipstick and then marry a pilot.

Right, back to reality, once I finally did step on a plane I hated it. I feel sick just at the thought. I will fly if I have to but I don't think I'll ever be able to go anywhere more than 4 hours away.

Thanks to bugandpop for a great theme and to handmaiden for guest hosting!

4 comments:

cindy said...

That is so funny, I am not big on flying either so I can totally relate, but those old-school hostess uniforms were cool

iRiS said...

haahha my sis is an international flight attendant or a long haul flightie hahaa

and although im sure she loves it I wouldnt swap places with her for anything as I HATE to fly
I feel so caged in after about an hour flight

great THIS IS Lauren :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ahhh, yes! An air hostess did seem so glamourous.

Bird Bath said...

oh yes I can understand the appeal...the ladies always look so immaculate and travelling all over sounds exciting.