07 September, 2008

This Is....my favorite band of all time


I'm pretty obsessed with Red Hot Chili Peppers..I LOVE Anthony Kiedis. He's the only man I would ever leave my husband for. I became a fan when Blood Sugar Sex Magik was released

I've seen them live once. The By The Way Tour..I think it was 2003. Awesome! The venue was shite (Telstra Dome) but they were amazing. When they were here in 2007 Jack was only 8 weeks old so I didn't go. I was still recovering from a long labour and breastfeeding around the clock. Hubby went. I was insanely jealous. He called me during the concert so I could hear them play but it made me even more jealous

My favorite album is By The Way and favorite song...well I don't think I could ever choose. It changes all the time. 'I could have lied' is pretty close.

Thanks to curlypops for a great theme and to three buttons for hosting! Cheers Ladies

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

The Chilli's were great....my fave song was Under The Bridge.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Great choice. My fav is Give It Away - you've got to admire someone who can articulate that quickly!

Jenaveve said...

Love it. And I loved them too come to think of it (well, still love their stuff). Ever since BSSMagik and seeing 'Give it Away' on rage late one night, a decade ago...

hokey said...

I love RHCP, one hot minute is my fave album, although they refuse to play songs from it anymore because of the whole Dave Navaro thing. I didn't like their latest though... I saw them at the 2000 BDO but had to leave before they finished to get to the chemical brothers *sigh*

Lauren said...

Hollie - I love One Hot Minute too!! Not many people do...I LOVE their new stuff although it took me ages to get into it

cindy said...

I remember seeing them in a great small venue in brisvegas 15 odd years ago - Y fronts, carefully positioned socks, and bunson burners strapped to their heads - noe that's what I call a show.