31 August, 2008

This Is......my favorite fabric/craft supplies shop

Well you can't go past Spotlight for a great selection of craft supplies. I never leave a store empty handed.


I also love Dragon Papers - 164 High Street Parhran. If you love paper then this is the shop to visit. It's literally wall to wall of papers and stationary stuff. I buy a lot of my chiyogami papers from there.

Thanks to handmaiden for this weeks theme and three buttons for hosting...can't wait to read thru everyone's posts

6 comments:

iRiS said...

Spotty is my fave too!
At mine they have a fabulous quilting section full of japanese cottons and some designer fabrics like michael Miller, love it!
great pic of the paper WALL hahahaa its fantastic I can see why its your fave!

Katie said...

ooh spotlight, how could you possibly come out empty handed? There is no way I ever could thats for sure!

cindy said...

I am not a huge paper person but that shop looks fantastic. I will have to check it out.

CurlyPops said...

Wow look at all that paper!
I spend far too much money at my local Spotlight.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Yep, I'm a real sucker for Spotlight too.

Jenaveve said...

Yep, mine too! Except when it looks like a bomb has hit it... which is quite often these days. Still, always get a bargain.