10 August, 2008

This Is...a work in progress

This is kinda embarrassing. I started this Japanese Doll project about 3 years ago. In that time I've had a baby so I guess I have an excuse (don't I? lol) We moved house about 6 months ago and I found her when I was unpacking some craft stuff. I think she will look gorgeous framed up next to my Kokeshi Doll collection

This is what she will look like all put together. Thanks to Three Buttons for including me in this meme and to kept in a jar for this weeks theme

5 comments:

iRiS said...

well she definately will be worth the wait....delicate lil thing isnt she!
:)

Bird Bath said...

what a cutie!

CurlyPops said...

She is absolutely gorgeous...So glad you found her again.

Lindsay Bear said...

What adorable little dolls! Don't be ashamed of how long they've been in progress....I have many projects I've been working on that long as well! That's what being crafty is all about! We always have great ideas at the tip of our brains, and some get pushed aside for higher priorities (like a beautiful babe!). :-) Happy This is . . .!

ninni said...

i like mor the picture above than down:)