13 August, 2008

On My Desk....




Technically I don't have a desk. When we moved this year there wasn't enough space for one BUT I have a few spots over the house where I keep my WIP's...so here's mine. Mostly supplies this week. I've had to do a big order as the buttons have been going better than I anticipated.

Also thought I would show this lovely little chair my mum bought for me. She thought my jewellery would look nice sitting on it - she was right! Thanks Mum! Head over to Kootoyoo to check out everyone else's desks

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What beautiful fabrics....and your mum was definitely right...great set design for a photo shoot!

Kirsty said...

Such good news about the success of the buttons - congratulations.

Maureen said...

That is a sweet little chair...about how tall IS it?

Jaime said...

I love that chair! So cute!

Lauren Williams said...

Thanks everyone!

Maureen - It's about 20cm high

LilliEve said...

Mums sure are great for impromptu presents, aren't they! Love your blog and the beautiful things you make (I found my way over from Made By Maude).
Also I agree with an earlier post of yours about red and turquoise; my favourite colour combination ^_^