12 August, 2008

in.cube8r



Last week I mentioned a new project...well today I set up my "cube" at in.cube8r in Fitzroy. It's exciting but scary at the same time as I've never really taken a monetary risk with my jewellery before. One of the things I love most about it is you have creative control over your cube. So it's kinda like your own mini shop! So if you're in the area or looking for some funky handmade originals head down and check out the cubes!(PSSST..just to have a little brag - I sold a necklace while I was half way thru settiing up the cube! Yay for me!)

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

How exciting...congratulations!

iRiS said...

WOW how exciting Lauren thats fabulous, wished I lived in melbourne I'd check it out for sure
congrats on selling a necklace im sure you will do really really well:)

Lauren Williams said...

Thank You both! I'm still excited today :-)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That looks great and congratulations on your sale!

Bird Bath said...

Congrats! The display cube looks interesting...is it a small rental space you use in a larger store?

Lauren Williams said...

Bird Bath - Yes that's right...you pay a weekly rent on the cube and then take home 100% of the profits. It's a great little shop and the owner is so lovely!

hokey said...

Thanks so much for letting me know! Can you please tell me where you get the little plastic suction hooks from? Congrats on your first sale!

Hollie x

Jenaveve said...

Oh wow - I went to in.cub8r for the first time earlier this year (I'll have to go back again!). It's fantastic - I hope you gain some great promotion from it. It's full of such awesome handmade goodies.