30 July, 2008

your it!

So I was tagged by the very talented curlypops

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here goes..

1. I've been with my husband for 11.5 years
2 I'm turning the BIG 30 this year! EKKK!
3. I have always wanted to be a nurse and still think about going back to uni to study for it
4. I'm a member of an online parenting forum where I have met some of my best friends
5. I got my drivers licence when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my son
6. I've moved 10 times since I was born

I'm going to tag

patootie bootie

ideyspidey

madebymaude

KaMalicious

bird bath

karlita's shop

Hopefully they will play along!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you tagged me so I can link your blog again after my puter had a fart and I lost all my links! Will get onto it right now :D PS great stuff you have been making!!!

CurlyPops said...

Yah for turning 30! The 30's are even better than the 20's. I hope you're having a huge birthday bash to celebrate!

made by maude said...

uh oh! do i know six bloggers sufficiently enough to tag them? No matter, I'll play along for sure. ;) Thanks Lauren!
p.s This'll be my first online tag thingy...

iRiS said...

hiho! Lauren I had no idea I was tagged by you as well
sorry....I will amend my post about this asap
xox

Bird Bath said...

nursing sounds like a rewarding career. And I agree with curlypops re 30's - mine have been great.
thanks for the tag,hmm let me think of some randomness....