31 May, 2008

a sale

I had my second sale on Etsy today...just when I was about to give up. I've had heaps of window shoppers just no buyers. It's selling well in my shops but I guess it's different when you can see and touch the actual physical product. I need to find a few more hours in the day for more promoting.

I also have a cold curtosy of my germie son! I guess it doesn't help when he rubs his snotty nose on me all day long..he's a real charmer! Bless him...that tooth finally popped thru so he's been much happier these last few days

Anyhoo..early night for me. We have a big family lunch tomorrow. I'll need to be refreshed, restaurant + Jack + highchair = big trouble!!!

1 comment:

made by maude said...

Hi Lauren,
Oh wow, last time we made contact you were pregnant. Just wanted to say what a lovely surprise to see your blog, it looks great! Thanks for linking me!! ok, I'm off to check out your etsy store.
Cheers,
Karine